1. Create a post for the challenge using the image above and link back to this post.
--Non-Bloggers: You are welcome to join too. Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post.
2. Sign up with the Mr. Linky.
--Link to your challenge post when you sign up please.
3. The goal of this challenge is to read AT LEAST 12 novels that are Romantic Suspense between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011. Books read before January 1, 2011 do NOT count towards the challenge.
4. Audio, eBooks, paper all count. Re-reads are ok but try to keep them to a minimum. Cross overs from other challenges are ok.
5. There is no need to create your list now. Please feel free to use your challenge post to keep track of your titles if you so desire.
I found a helpful list on Goodreads if you are looking for some ideas for titles.
I definitely plan on participating in this challenge. Thanks for including this genre! Should I post it on my blog and enter the linky tool now, or wait until January? Thanks, Jen
Thanks for your email, Jamie. I had another post planned for today so I have my post all ready to go for the Romantic Suspense challenge and will post it in the near future, when I'll enter the linky list. I'm excited!
Thanks for hosting!
Thanks for hosting.
Tyhada's Bookshelf & Tyhada's Place
Thank you for hosting. I have signed up for the 2011 Romantic Suspense Challenge and am a new follower. Will be posting about this challenge on Sunday.
I like a little romance combined with something else, so I will do it
HALLO!! I know...I'm late for posting this...thanks for throwing the challenge out there for us to do!! XD
Hi Jamie, just posted the challenge on my blog. Would you like us to post the photo on our blog to have up all year? Or do you have the code for a button?
This looks like a fun challenge, just joined. I"m over at Luvbooks7.wordpress.com
Post a Comment