Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Teaser Tuesday #1

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This is an e-book that I found on Barnes and Noble's webpage.

Teaser:

"They were friends, she told herself.  She was allowed to miss him.  It didn't mean anything.  Just because her heart hammered in her chest at the thought of seeing him, her breasts became swollen, her nipples hard and tight, it didn't mean anything except he could turn her on."

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Very nice! I don't have this one. I'll have to add it to my Kindle. My teaser is from Troubled Waters by Sharon Shinn. Happy reading!

Unknown said...

I dunno...I think it could mean something. I've read some of her Breeds series but haven't tried this one yet.

Jamie said...

@Kathy Martin - Oh it's a goody! I just got done reading it a little bit ago.

@Eleri Stone - This is actually the first book I've ever read by this author and I really enjoyed it. I'll have to check out her other books too!

Julie said...

Oooh .. racy teaser, indeed! And the cover makes MY heart go pitty-pat! Thanks for the teaser! Here's mine: http://jewelknits.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesdays-october-12-2010.html

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries