Monday, November 15, 2010

2011 Paranormal/Fantasy Romance Reading Challenge

UPDATE: I had to do a little re-working of this challenge, because I found another 2011 Paranormal Romance Challenge hosted by another blogger (which of course I will be signing up for) and I didn't want them to think that I totally ripped off their idea.  So now I have the 2011 Paranormal/Fantasy Romance Reading Challenge.

The Rules:

1. Create a post for the challenge using the image above and link back to this post.


--Non-Bloggers: You are welcome to join too. Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post.



2. Sign up with the Mr. Linky.


--Link to your challenge post when you sign up please.



3. The goal of this challenge is to read at least 12 Paranormal/Fantasy Romances between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011. Books read before January 1, 2011 do NOT count towards the challenge.


4. Audio, eBooks, paper all count. Re-reads are ok but try to keep them to a minimum. Cross overs from other challenges are ok.


5. There is no need to create your list now. Please feel free to use your challenge post to keep track of your titles if you so desire.

Here is a list from Goodreads if you are looking for ideas.

7 comments:

Jeremy said...

Do we have to list all the books we're going to read before we start or can we add as we go throughout the year?

Grilsgood said...

I would just like a list of books to consider for this

Grilsgood said...

this is so in today, i am ready.

Silver Thistle said...

I'm in. Post is made and linked and I'm all set. Looking forward to it :D

Wee Shubba said...

Is YA Paranormal/Fantasy ok for the challenge?

Book Dragon said...

Gina @ BookDragon's Lair...

can't find MrLinky :(


here's my post

Anja said...

Can't find Mr. Linky either!