Sunday, November 14, 2010

2011 Paranormal Romance Challenge

Photobucket

This is a challenge to read 20 paranormal romance book between Jan 1st through Dec 31st. Any books read before Jan will not count.

You can pick any *adult paranormal romance book as you go, new release or old release it doest matter. But remember this is only for paranormal romance.  NO urban fantasy, YA or paranormal erotica. If you have any questions please email me or leave a comment.


*It doesn't matter if the book is vampire, witch, any shape-shifting, Greek gods, zombies or faeries just as long as it adult paranormal romance. Most book will tell you on the side cover if its paranormal romance, that's what you want to get to read. If you have a book you don't know if it would work or not just email me and ask, its no bother.

Here is some examples
Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark Hunters
Lynsay Sands An Argeneau series
Nina Bangs Gods of Night series


My List:
 
1.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in!

Jeremy said...

Do you know how many books the challenge is going to be for? Sounds like fun.

Jamie said...

@The Book Vixen - This one is actually being hosted by another blogger. I have one that's going on as well but I'm throwing Fantasy in there too.

@Danielle - I don't know yet. I wasn't able to find much more information on the hosts blog.