Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Soooo Busy!

I am soooo busy!  So I haven't had a lot of reading time lately between work and knitting some Christmas presents I've been UBER busy.  Hopefully everyone is having a Happy and Safe Holiday season?!  We just survived our first BLIZZARD of the year here in Wisconsin.  I've been hearing on the news that all over the country there has been "interesting" weather lately. 

I won't be back to blogging regularly until after the New Year....So early Happy New Year everyone!

Jamie

2 comments:

Julie said...

Have a great Christmas Jamie and a wonderful New Year!!!

Sondrae Bennett said...

I feel the same way. The holiday is keeping me jumping this year more than normal. We got hit pretty hard with snow here in Michigan, too. Have a great holiday and stay warm!