Friday, October 15, 2010

Book Blogger Hop #1

Book Blogger Hop
Hosted by Crazy for books.
"When you read a book that you just can't get into, do you stick it out and keep reading or move to your next title?"

So far I haven't had a problem getting involved with the books that I read for this blog.  On my other blog I tend to lean towards the "50 page rule".  If I'm not feeling better about the book in the first 50 pages I move on to my next title.

Now a little bit about my blog....This is my second blog actually.  I also review books on my other blog The Book Junkie's Bookshelf.  But here I read and review pretty much all types of romance and erotica. I'm still in the process of getting things up and running here at Nitty Gritty so I hope that you'll keep checking back to see how things are progressing.

4 comments:

Prangon said...

Like this hoppity blog meme. It's cute :D
I never had a rule but I should... I just put the book down if I don't like it :/

I had a Q. How do you make your "post a comment" link pop up in a new window?

It's a lovely system, BTW.

Lover Of Romance said...

Just blogging by for the hop and I am now a follower!!! Hope that you are having a good weekend and looking forward to reading future posts from ya!! Happy Reading! Thanks for visiting me!!!

Heather said...

New follower (lol, and an old one from your other site)... but I've been wanting to read more reviews on this genre.

I do the 100 page sprint and let them go if I find myself skipping over a lot of it. Doesn't happen often though.

Check out my Blog Hop and Follow Friday HERE!

Carissa said...

Stopping by on the hop! I tend to finish books even if I can't get into them so I can give a better review. I'm a new follower now. Come on by and see me!