Friday, November 19, 2010

Book Blogger Hops!

Photobucket

This hop is hosted by Bitten by Paranormal Romance.

The question for this week is: What is one of your recent hot reads?

I actually have two for this week 1. Reckless by Maya Banks (a younger woman and an older guy, who happens to be a HOT cop.  He's trying to resist her and she's making it VERY difficult.) and 2. Lady Sings The Blues by Mallery Malone (a former exotic dancer and a BLIND - he's really good with his hands - musician get together.  But is he after the exotic Alina or the REAL Alina?)  Both are scorching spontanious panty combustion reads.  Reviews coming shortly!





The question for this week is: How long have you been book blogging??

Here on Nitty Gritty I've been blogging for about a month.  I'm still trying to get things all figured out around here on the blog.

Book Blogger Hop

The question for this week is: "Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"
I'm thankful for this great blogging community.  I sometimes do a lot of bitching here on The Book Junkie's Bookshelf when I don't understand something about our community and there are always bloggers out there who are willing to put their perspective out there for me to read.

Family wise....I'm thankful that my brother's wedding went off with out any problems. We have a few people in our family who are "Wild Cards" and we were a little bit worried.  I'm not really sure what the plan holds for the actual Thanksgiving Day but I know there's TONS of yumminess headed my way!
What I've been up to on the blog:

8 comments:

BLHmistress said...

HI, I am a new follower, I have only been blogging for about a week.

I haven't read any hot reads this week been a bit slacking hope to make up for it this week.

I am thankful every day for my son.

FollowFridays

Theresa said...

Hi there! I'm a new follower from the hop and can't wait to read more of your blog. :)

Unknown said...

Hey! Old follower just stopping by for FF. I've been book blogging for a little over two months so far. I'm loving it! Have a great weekend and happy reading!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads (Twitter)
Don't forget to check out my newest review of One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost. 5/5!

Tasha said...

Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! Have a great weekend! Tasha @ A Trillian Books
Come and link reviews of books with a Winter theme on this week's Read My Winter Review

Tasha said...

Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! Have a great weekend! Tasha @ A Trillian Books
Come and link reviews of books with a Winter theme on this week's Read My Winter Review

Anonymous said...

New follower! I think this blog is going to be my guilty pleasure! I've only been blogging since April, but not seriously until last month.

Sugarbeat said...

New Follower! I also think you are doing well for being a new blogger. I think your blog looks well put together! Drop by www.sugarbeatsbooks.com and say hi!

Deepali said...

This community is so much fun! :)
Have a great holiday next week
- Dee, hopping from e-Volving Books